Construction & Job Site Security
Houston is booming! Housing and Construction starts are on the rise. Everywhere one looks, we see;
- Sold signs on houses
- Signs for new commercial construction
- Signs for new home builder job sites
- Apartments & Townhomes popping up everywhere
- Remodeling projects
This is great for Houston but the sobering fact is that all of this growth also gets the attention of people trying to take advantage of this rapid growth. Too often when things are booming, individuals and companies can’t keep up with their growth and often leave job sites exposed to one-time and on-going theft efforts.
Nothing throws off a job projection budget like theft. Experienced construction site security companies to protect your job site is a necessity that will keep you on budget and with peace of mind. Perimeter fences and electronic security systems are often viewed as an alternative to foot patrol guards, but the fact of the matter a properly installed security plan must include a properly trained foot patrol.
A foot patrol can offer you;
- Direct Reporting – Job site superintendents can meet with and coordinate directly with our staff
- Inventory and Delivery Supervision – Having a guard assigned to your job can allow you to coordinate deliveries and track inventory so the guard is aware of what should be where and how much of it should be there. Theft is not just external, it can come from employees and sub-contractors who can slowly and methodically remove assets and resources.
- Flexibility – At a moments notice, we are prepared to provide additional guards for any critical time period. For instance if a large shipment of copper, fixtures, equipment or just extra sub-contractors around, we are prepared to help you monitor and maintain.
- Access Control – We can work with you to manage site access and alert you to any unauthorized personnel or vehicles.
- More – This list is truly endless as to the benefits of having actual security on site.
Please contact us to discuss your job site needs. We are more than happy to meet you on site to better discuss the job.